- Believe we’re a good fit for each other
- Enjoy helping other practitioners and coaches
Here are a few guidelines to help you get started:
For each post that you write please pick a catchy title that tells the readers exactly what the post is about and why they need it. If you just can’t think of any interesting title you can always go throughMagnetic Headlines on Copyblogger to pick up a few ideas.
We are open to a wide variety of topics You are free to write on any of the following topics:
- Lifestyle Business – Solopreneur – Mircobusiness -Small business
- Web design – Social Media – Social Netowrking
- Online and Offline Marketing
- Personal Development
- Stress Management – Self Care
- Passions – Purpose
- Mediation – Spirituality
- Green -Eco – Sustainability -Alternative lifestyles
- and many many more
Please try to make your posts useful by giving practical tips and advice.
The length of the posts should be 500-1000 words. If you are writing a longer post please break it down with headlines or lists. Also please do not make paragraphs too long because it makes posts less readable.
I like to have at least a few sentences of introduction for every post. This introduction should tell readers exactly why they should read your post and why they will benefit from it. Do not make this introduction all about you, show the readers exactly why they should care about your tips, thoughts and ideas.
Please do not copy and paste word documents into the editor, write in the editor or use text files.
Please proof your posts before submitting them for review.
It is important to make all posts readable. I like to use lists or break down posts into sections with separate titles.
1. If you are using lists:
- Use the <ol> tag to create ordered lists.
- Use the <ul> tag to create unordered lists.
- Use the <strong> tag to enclose the title of each list.
<li><strong>Write well.</strong> Readers will love you. </li>
<li><strong>Be personal.</strong> But not too much.</li>
<li><strong>Help people.</strong> It guarantees your success.</li>
2. If you are using sections:
Use <h2> … </h2> tags for the section title. You can use lists within each section if you need to.
Other ways to break down the text:
Feel free to use the <blockquote> tag if you need to.
4. Read more tag
Please put a <!–more–> tag after a few paragraphs of your text. Make sure that the text goes a little bit lower than the image.
Dont’s (very important!)
In your posts please DO NOT:
- Use ALL CAPS.
- Use exclamation marks too often.
- Use excessive bolds and italics.
- Use excessive formatting.
- Link excessively to your own posts or resources.
- Use affiliate links, advertising or promotions in your posts.
I am very particular about the images because they are the first focal point for all visitors. Please use Creative Commons images from flickr. I use Compflight.com. I prefer, centered, horizontal images. Go for close-up images with a person in it, cropped fairly close, preferably showing their face. High-quality images that look professional are a must. You can just send me a link to the image that you liked and I will crop it and insert it into your post. If you cannot find a suitable image I will find one myself.
Please do use the form below to submit a request with some samples of your work.
I am looking forward to working with you!