“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible” – Walt Disney
A few people I know have their list… there list of stuff that they would like to do but never actually get to…. I do NOT want a list like that. I want a list of stuff I am doing, I want to do, I have done.
My list is part, what I want to do, part showing people that they can accomplish anything they set their mind to…. if they are up for the challenge. It is about facing the fear and doing it anyways!
My list is about experiencing life, not just watching it pass you by, but truly taking part into!
Cross things off or add new things, the list about about regularly stepping up and doing the impossible. *totally stealing this from Joel Runyon with a good dose of Yanik Silver and Justin Miller*
I want to change up my list a little… following the example of Cody over at Thrilling Heroics. I want to re-arrange the list.
I like some of the rules that Justin put in place, so I am adapting them
1. I am able to add and subtract items as I see fit. We are constantly evolving beings with ever-changing ideas and goals.
- There are just some thing you need to do first… so the business goals will be renamed to “Enablers” because completing these goals will facilitate the other ones. Totally love how Steve’s (from Nerdfitness) list is a video game theme.
2. Whenever possible I am going to break the goals down into smaller chunks to make them less overwhelming and easier to conquer.
- In the past I have done a lot of month challenges, whether is a smoothie a day or a new yoga position. I like the intensity and the variety that comes with these monthly extreme challenges. I will be adding them in as I am able to. (at the time of writing this I am still recovering from knee surgery)
Does anyone else find it interesting that most of the people with really cool lists are males… where are the females???
So it is Jan 1st, 2013 – I am making a big decision to focus on Fitness – why…. because all great things come from inside of you and you need to treat it with the respect that it deserves! Items marked in blue are the things I am currently working on for obvious reasons, so tasks will take all year and some will be done in a few months.
- Lose 25 lbs
- Lose 50 Lbs
- Lose 75 lbs
- Sprint Triathlon
- Century Ride
- 6 pack abs
Create a monthly magazine (Sept 2012)
- Make Full time living online
- $100 a month
- $500 a month
- $1000 a month
- $2000 a month
- $5000 a month
- Build a blog with:
- 1,000 subscribers
- 5,000 subscribers
- 10,000 subscribers
Buy the land for the retreat center (June 2013)
Financial – Enabler prt 2
Pay off Student Loans (Aug 2012 woot!)
- Debt Free
- 25,000 in savings/investments
- 100,000 in savings/investments
Project 333 full time (Sept 2012) Create a Getaway Pack (Nov 2012)
- Build a Small Cabin ( less than 1400 sq ft) – work in progress
Random Cool things
- Read 52 books in one year.
- Fire walk in Maui
- Learn Spanish
- Australia/New Zealand
- Costa Rica
- Travel across North America for a year.
- Buy an island
Learn new Skills
- Horseback riding
- Float plane
- Motorcycle License
- Hunters License
- Kite surfing
- Paddle boarding
- Help 100 Entrepreneurs Better Their Lives Through Micro-Loans at Kiva.org (31/100)
Chickens + fruit trees Goat + 2 Hens and a Rooster
- Diary Cow for a Woman Through World Vision
Car Emergency Kit – completed (Aug 2012) 72 hour Emergency kit (Aug 2012) Trailer Stocked for 7 days at all times (Aug 2012) 3 month Food Stores in house (Sept 2012) 6 month Food Stores in house (Nov 2012)
- Build Can food rotation system/shelf
- 1 year Food Stores in house
- Grow a garden
- Fill a Cold Room with fresh veggies for the winter
Let the impossible begin!