“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible” – Walt Disney
A few people I know have their list… there list of stuff that they would like to do but never actually get to…. I do NOT want a list like that. I want a list of stuff I am doing, I want to do, I have done. My list is part, what I want to do, part showing people that they can accomplish anything they set their mind to…. if they are up for the challenge. It is about facing the fear and doing it anyways!
My list is about experiencing life, not just watching it pass you by, but truly taking part into! Cross things off or add new things, the list about about regularly stepping up and doing the impossible. *totally stealing this from Joel Runyon with a good dose of Yanik Silver and Justin Miller* I want to change up my list a little… following the example of Cody over at Thrilling Heroics. I want to re-arrange the list. I like some of the rules that Justin put in place, so I am adapting them
Rules: 1. I am able to add and subtract items as I see fit. We are constantly evolving beings with ever-changing ideas and goals.
- There are just some thing you need to do first… so the business goals will be renamed to “Enablers” because completing these goals will facilitate the other ones. Totally love how Steve’s (from Nerdfitness) list is a video game theme.
2. Whenever possible I am going to break the goals down into smaller chunks to make them less overwhelming and easier to conquer.
- In the past I have done a lot of month challenges, whether is a smoothie a day or a new yoga position. I like the intensity and the variety that comes with these monthly extreme challenges. I will be adding them in as I am able to.
Does anyone else find it interesting that most of the people with really cool lists are males… where are the females???
Jan 1st, 2015 – I have updated my personal Vision and Mission this Year, I believe this will be a HUGE part of this year.
Vision: I empower & inspire every person that connects with me.
Mission: To be a mentor & teacher that shows others how to follow your personal passions and to live a full and wonderful life.
Choose to Live Passionately Every Day!
- 365 Days – Morning Practice that includes: Movement, Meditation & Journaling, etc
- 6-Figure Income in 2015
- Paleo/Primal Lifestyle
- Finish a Sprint Triathlon
- 365 Days – Creative Expression that includes: Art Journaling, Mix Media Art, Photography etc
- 1,000,000 in savings/investments
Become a Priestess (May 2014)
- Become a High Priestess
- Elemental Forces of Creation Oracle Reader Certification
- Conscious Dance Facilitator
- Sacred Dance of Money Facilitator
- Become a Elemental Creation Goddess
- Become a Facilitator for the Priestess Process
- Become a Natural Rhythms Creation Coach
Lose 25 lbs (Dec 2013)
- Sprint Triathlon
- Century Ride
- 6 pack abs
- Help 100 Entrepreneurs Better Their Lives Through Micro-Loans at Kiva.org (37/100)
Chickens + fruit trees Goat + 2 Hens and a Rooster
- Diary Cow for a Woman Through World Vision
Random Cool things
Read 52 books in one year (Dec 2013).
- Fire walk in Maui
- Learn Spanish
- Australia/New Zealand
- Costa Rica
- Travel across North America for a year.
- Buy property on an island
Let the impossible begin!