I am always on the look out for really great lists to get you started on your Food Storage Journey.
JalapenoGal77 Shared on http://americanpreppersnetwork.com so I am passing it on to you. Here is the list and you can see a lot more detail on the http://americanpreppersnetwork.com website.
What you will need:
- 4 x 22 pounds of rice. Any kind of rice will do. (Four 20 pound bags + 8 one pound bags) OR two 50lb bags at Sam’s.
- 2 x 11 pounds of Kidney Beans. (22 one pound bags)
- 2 x 11 pounds of barley. (22 one pound bags)
- 2 x 11 pounds of yellow lentils. (22 one pound bags)
- 1 x 5.5 pounds of split green peas. (6 one pound bags)
- 1 x 5.5 chick peas/garbanzo beans. (6 one pound bags)
- 30 pounds beef or chicken bouillon. (or both) It will be added to each batch as you cook it.